For decades, the Collodi Foundation has planned and promoted conferences on various topics: Pinocchio, Lorenzini's works, aspects and problems related to the world of childhood and adolescence, Villa Garzoni and its garden.
- The Female Figure in The Adventures of Pinocchio, Talking Cricket Hall, Pinocchio Park, Collodi, 8 March 2018;
- II European Forum on Historic Gardens, Carlo Collodi National Foundation, Collodi, 5-6 September 2018;
- Palace, Village, and Garden in Collodi, Talking Cricket Hall, Pinocchio Park, Collodi, 20 October 2018;
- Children's Rights Thirty Years After the UN Convention on the Rights of Children and Adolescents, Ferri Hall, Palazzo Strozzi, Florence, 12 December 2018;
- Carlo Collodi 130 years After His Death, Carlo Collodi National Foundation, 26 October 2020;
- Collodi-Pinocchio: Current Events and Perspectives, Carlo Collodi National Foundation, 6 November 2020;
- Music for Everyone, Carlo Collodi National Foundation, 17 December 2020; Erasmus+ multiplier event Pinocchio Joins the Orchestra project, produced in cooperation with the Istituto Comprensivo—I.C.L. Strenta Tongiorgi, Pisa;
- From a statue of Collodi to Pinocchio Park, Chronicles of an environmental art experience in Tuscany, 25 February, 4 March, and 11 March 2021, together with SABAP Superintendence of Archeology, Fine Arts and Landscape for the metropolitan city of Florence and the provinces of Pistoia and Prato, The Uffizi Galleries, DIDA-University of Florence.